Naturopathy & Iridology Immersion Workshop and Lifestyle Course
Time & Location
About The Event
This fun workshop/course will be held over 8 WEEKS (Saturday afternoons 1pm - 3pm) and is facilitated by GAIA Retreat's Head Naturopath, Tracy Litherland B.HSc (NAT)
You will STUDY 8 PROGRESSIVE LEVELS OF IRIS ANALYSIS & DIETARY SUPPORT using fun methods that will help you to understand and remember.
• Learn both the physical & psychological perspectives of iridology
• Use Iridology Mandala Art to reinforce analysis concepts and dietary (herbs) support requirements using iris mandalas as symbolic expressions of strengths, gifts, challenges, required support, and unfolding potential as human beings.
• Integrate Naturopathy knowledge to understand structure; iris markings; iris constitutions.
• Apply the 5 elements to understanding environmental influences
• Learn and Map the HERBS used to support your consitution. Design your Medicine Garden using Western Herbal Medicine; Traditional Chinese Medicine and Ayurveda.
• Understand the relationship between thoughts, feelings, and physical health.
• Design your personal self-care program from your iridology learning and results
• Work as a group to compound learning
- Iridology & Naturopathy 8 week$345$3450$0